Experts believed that our colon must be cleansed regularly just like how we wash our hair and how we brush our teeth. Some would even claim that because of years of unwashed colon, you can imagine years of decaying waste products that should be washed out to promote optimum health. However, some are quite doubtful of what are the side effects of colon cleanse pills if taken regularly?
Regular intake may be commendable but the decision really lies on your doctor. Therefore, before deciding on taking any colon cleansing pills, you must consult your doctor. Extreme intake of such pill may lead you to a harmful state. Obsession with regards to inner purification in the colon could be dangerous. Questions such as what are the side effects of colon cleanse pills must be taken into consideration before popping a pill. Sometimes it pays giving ample attention to both minor and major things about certain product.
Two Sides of Colon Cleanse Pills
There are lots of beneficial effects that can be obtained in frequent and proper colon cleansing method. It always results to healthy bowel movement, clean colon as well as prevention against certain diseases and harmful bacteria. However, it is also necessary to look both sides in performing colon cleanse, the advantages and disadvantages of certain methods. Like for instance it is a must to know what are the side effects of colon cleanse pills, if there is any, to ensure awareness and safety.
Although there’s good side effects a colon cleanse procedure can do to a person, it is inevitable to experience negative side effects too especially if done the wrong way. Thorough research is a must as well as enough knowledge from your doctor is also helpful. So what are the side effects of colon cleanse pills? There are positive effects and some negative too. Here are some negative effects:
* Too much pills may cause painful defecation
* It may cause burnt feeling in the rectum.
* It may cause dehydration if taken too much.
* It can cause bowel perforations.
* You are prone to infection.
* It may cause electrolyte changes which is not healthy to those suffering from kidney diseases.
What are Colon Cleanse Pills?
Colon cleanse pills are one of the most chosen methods because of its high availability and can easily taken orally. It also claims effective results and positive effects towards the body. Other colon cleanse pills acts not just as cleanser but also as weight loss aid. It is often made up of fiber rich ingredients, essential oils and laxative containing substances that are claimed to lubricate and smoothens bowel movements. However, does colon cleanse pills always effective? Does it have adverse effects too? What are the side effects of colon cleanse pills?
Ways to Select Colon Cleanse Pills
Because there are a lot of colon pills in the market, it is indeed a bit hard to choose what’s safe and highly commendable to use. So here are some tips to consider when selecting a colon pill.
1. Do a background check. There are many ways to check the product. You may check the manufacturer as well as the reliability of the product through the Internet, books and magazines.
2. Know the ingredients of the pills. Ingredients play a vital role in achieving positive results of the products. You should know all the product contents to make sure that it truly works and to avoid harmful effects too.
3. Read success stories and testimonies. Good products always get positive feedbacks. The products that work for others might work for you too. However, proper basis are still the best option than relying on the word of mouth.
4. Check scientific evidences. Scientific affirmation is always a must in every product. Often it passes through high standards and series of test to be approved.
5. Ask your doctor. Professional guide is always important. They are the right person who knows better about colon cleanse.
6. Know the benefits and side effects of the pills. Knowing both the benefits and what are the side effects of colon cleanse pills also plays a lot in choosing the right products. Certain side effects like frequent bowel movement may lead to dehydration. Over use of laxatives and oils can also cause nausea and vomiting. Again, it is important to have balance in choosing a colon cleanse pill to ensure wellness rather than harm.
As you may now know, colon pill may or may not affect your health. Therefore, in order to experience a smooth process in cleansing your colon, you must make sure to check with your doctor especially if you are also taking other medications. In addition, you have to ensure that the materials you will be using to cleanse your colon are brand new and disposable. Who knows, there are items that can be re-used and if so, using a re-used or recycled item for colon cleansing is totally not commendable. Lastly, if you plan on undergoing colon cleansing, make sure to hydrate yourself with enough amount of fluid since colon cleansing could sometimes lead to dehydration.
The reason a person’s colon needs cleansed in the first place is because of dietary inadequacies. Even if from only time to time, the buildup does occur.
Naturally, it seems that dietary changes would help your colon, but can they actually cleanse your colon as well? The answer is yes. Read more »